Tuesday 31 January 2012

OMG!!! that is all I can say.

All I have to say about these two dunks from the NBA is LookOutBelow. I dont know if you were watching that Clippers/Thunder game but the dunk of the year took place last night. I mean this dunk was so nasty I had to wake up early before class in order to post before I go to class to write this test. But enough about me, before I get into that dunk I have to show you all what Nene Hilario did to Salomon Jones because it was just as nasty as the next dunk and it also took place first lol. Enjoy!


Well now its the moment you all have been waiting for, Blake Griffin dismantles the grill of Kendrick Perkins. Perkins you might remember earned himself a spot on the poster patrol last season when Wade placed him there. If you didn't see it check it out on my past dunks page. Without further delay, enjoy!


Now I know you may not believe what you just saw but yes he just did that. He recreated that Mozgoz dunk and perfected and Perkins was the test subject. Till next time, Keep ya head up in da Paint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment