Thursday 26 January 2012

Opening Week

Hello and welcome to my blog entitled Look Out Below. My name is Jamie Watson and this is my first blog so I wanted to blog about something that is very near and dear to me...BASKETBALL. Not only basketball though, but the dunks that take place during the course of a basketball game. But to even get more detailed I'm specifically talking about those nasty dunks that get the people talking. Those once in a while dunks that you had to see because you will never see anybody do that again. Yes folks this blog will have them all, I will make sure to watch every minute of basketball film I possibly can to ensure I don't miss a single big dunk.

This blog will be dedicated to the most vicious and disgusting poster dunks the basketball world has to offer to its loyal fans. This week is the first of many weeks to come that will be action packed and exciting in the world of basketball. The NBA is in full swing and March Madness is coming up, I cant wait. But before we get ahead of ourselves lets start this week off with a comparison of two of the greatest poster dunks that have happened is the past from the NBA.

First up we have Dwayne Wade completely destroying the grill of Anderson Varejao.


Next we have Blake Griffin rising to new heights as he skies over Timofey Mozgov.


Now I know these dunks are hard to compare but I have made my decision which one I like better but I want to hear what the people think. Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment